The Missouri League for Nursing invites the deans/directors of its member schools of nursing to recognize one outstanding graduating student at our Annual Nursing Student Convention. We want to recognize and reward one of your students by offering them:
- Free registration to the 8th Annual Nursing Student Convention at Margaritaville Lake Resort (formerly Tan-Tar-A Conference Center).
- Recognition at the Convention and on social media.
- The ability to serve as a liaison to MLN for future conference planning and student communication.
*Ambassadors will meet on Monday, April 6 at 6:00 p.m. to assign convention job duties.
MLN Student Ambassador Criteria: Complete the form below for the student selected based on the following criteria:
- Leadership Potential: Active in student organization or active in organizing activities for the class.
- Interpersonal Skills: Worked cooperatively with faculty, other students, and agency staff.
- Continuing Professional Growth: Show an interest in continuing learning beyond graduation.
Not a member? Email us at email@example.com for more information.