Brooking Park, a highly recognized Senior Living Community is seeking to hire a passionate and creative Wound Nurse. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Assessing and evaluating patients with wounds and injuries.
• Obtaining cultures to assess wounds and injuries.
• Evaluating wounds and injuries for infections or other illness factors that cause wounds.
• Initiating nursing care procedures in managing acute and traumatic wounds.
• Coordinating services with interdisciplinary team.
• Maintaining appropriate wound reports and tracking.
• Educating residents and their families on wound care processes and issues.
Must have at least 2 years of prior clinical wound care experience, a valid Missouri nursing license and be a graduate of an approved Nursing program. Applicant must demonstrate the ability to be pleasant and courteous when interacting with customers and staff. Applicant must have a working knowledge of post- acute care clinical standards.
• Advancement opportunities
• Paid Time Off program
• 401k with company matching
• Low cost gym membership
Attention: Bree Ballentine
307 S. Woods Mill Rd.
Chesterfield, MO. 63017
You can either email me your resume or stop by Brooking Park to fill out an application.