Brooking Park is seeking to hire a full-time passionate and creative individual to join our team as the Senior Living Sales Coordinator. The ideal candidate is a compassionate and well-organized individual who enjoys enriching the lives of others.
The duties and responsibilities of the Senior Living Sales Coordinator is to develop and maintain awareness and knowledge of the primary and secondary market areas (competition, market sub-segments, economy and demographics, etc.) Make sales presentation to potential referral sources. Build relationships with potential referral sources. Create and maintain prospects to manage in addition to maintaining phone and personal contact with potential referral sources.
The Senior Living Sales Coordinator (SLSC) reports to the Director of Marketing.
The minimum requirements are at least 2-years prior Senior Living marketing experience or experience in sales working with senior consumers.
• Nurses are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Strong understanding of marketing theory and processes.
• Ability to interpret marketing reports and contribute to the marketing strategy
• Must be proficient with computer and database skills.
• Excellent verbal and communication skill to speak in front of groups and at professional events.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to:
Attention: Mike Enloe
307 S. Woods Mill Rd.
Chesterfield, MO. 63017
You can either call, email me or, stop by Brooking Park and fill out an application.