1. Comprehends the duties and responsibilities of the position.
2. Carries out the duties and responsibilities of the position in a professional manner.
3. Adapts to changes in the work place with ease.
4. Meets the needs of the work schedule (promptness, attendance), unless otherwise excused, and makes appropriate use of time while at work.
5. Follows established safety protocols as appropriate for position and/or location.
6. Customer Service duties are exhibited through promptness, accuracy, empathy, clarity, tone and appropriateness with non-PMMA staff (i.e., residents, resident families, outside community, vendors, etc.).
7. Communication duties are exhibited through promptness, accuracy, empathy, clarity, tone and appropriateness with PMMA staff.
8. Provides and initiates, creative, practical problem solving recommendations and/or takes the initiative to appropriately enhance job duties or area.
9. Works well with others, assists others when needed or asked and appropriately lends support to others even when not asked.
10. Appropriately uses property, supplies and productivity during work time.
11. Represents and demonstrates the PMMA mission while carrying out job duties.
12. Attends training and or development programs as appropriate to meet or enhance current job or career knowledge.
13. Performs additional duties as reasonably assigned.
Apply online at farmingtonpresbyterianmanor.org or in person at Farmington Presbyterian Manor 500 Cayce St. Farmington, MO