Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is looking for a RN/LPN Evening Charge Nurse at our assisted living nursing facility, Mother of Perpetual Help. This position functions as an RN/LPN Charge Nurse for Mother of Perpetual Help. Responsible for the well being of residents through the delivery of high quality services in a manner that complies with applicable laws and regulations. Assists in the management of all resident care under the supervision of the Resident Care Coordinator. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with the mission and philosophy of Cardinal Ritter Senior Services.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Oversees the provision of quality care given by the CMTs, ML1s and CNAs
• Possess good assessment skills and be able to recognize any symptoms that indicate a significant change in a resident’s
• Monitors each resident’s adjustment to the facility and observes their general physical and mental condition including
review of resident’s charts, medications, special diet and/or other orders.
• Assists Resident Care Coordinator (RCC) with scheduling all physician services, clinic and resident appointments.
• Documents, investigates and communicates resident, staff and visitor incidents.
• Facilitates and encourages family involvement with residents.
• Promotes and coordinates wellness activities.
• Demonstrates the ability to function as a team member in sharing responsibilities for the administration of resident care
in cooperation with all members of the team.
• Promotes and facilitates interactive problem solving with staff.
• Completes, Pre-screenings, Community Based Assessments (CBA), Individual Service Plans (ISP) and Individual
Evacuation Plans (IEP) as directed by the RCC.
• Completes employee evaluations as directed by the RCC.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education
• Must be a licensed nurse in good standing.
• At least 2 years previous work experience in Long Term Care.
• Be familiar with state and federal guidelines as it pertains to Assisted Living Facilities.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Dental, Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
• Pension 401a
Apply at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63119 or submit resume online to HR@crssstl.org.