Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team at our skilled nursing facility, Mary, Queen and Mother Center. CRSS provides programs, services and senior living options designed to meet the needs of senior adults across a continuum of care.
Our shifts are based on the Baylor Program where you work 12-hour shifts on the weekend and are paid for a standard work week (40 hours) if you work a total of 36 hours that weekend. We have excellent benefits for a reasonable cost and options to help with continuing education!
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Retirement plan
· Tuition reimbursement
· Vision insurance
Duties & Responsibilities
· Uses the Nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation to determine and respond to resident needs in a holistic manner.
· Coach, Mentor, and or Develop CNAs and CMTs as necessary to maintain a positive cohesive team environment that delivers high Quality Care to all Residents.
· Utilizes Matrix System to ensure Nursing Practices are compliant with State and Federal Guidelines. This is to include but not limited to the following daily review: Open Events, Dashboard, and Facility Report.
· Interfaces in a positive and professional manner with all departments within CRSS and maintaining Positive employee morale.
· Reports immediately to the DON and Administrator if there is Abuse & Neglect of a Resident.
· Observes residents reactions to medications and treatments, and records and reports reaction, and other significant incidents to Nursing Supervisor, resident’s physician, and responsible party. Documents this information in the resident’s chart and on the 24 Hour Report.
· Maintains the medical record, documenting all pertinent and routine information, i.e., change in condition, monthly summaries, Medicare notation, physician visits, skin conditions, cognitive status, etc.
· Makes rounds with physicians noting changes in resident status. Completes all required documentation and physician orders according to policies and procedures.
· Performs all duties in a professional manner, showing kindness, consideration, and cooperation in regards to residents, families, visitors, and staff.
· Must be currently licensed and qualified as a practical and Registered Nurse in the State of Missouri.
· Knowledge in the proper use of equipment necessary to fulfill physician’s orders and facility policies.
· Must possess a specialized interest in geriatrics and Nursing care of the chronically ill and convalescent adults.
· Must possess knowledge of regulations governing extended care facilities.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume/application to CRSS, 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63119 or fax to 314-961-1934, or call 314-961-8000 and ask for the HR Department.