Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is seeking a RN/LPN. Functions as a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at our assisted living facility, Mother of Perpetual Help. The RN/LPN is responsible for supervising assigned staff and providing quality care to the residents in keeping with CRSS mission and philosophy.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Uses the Nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation to determine and respond to resident
needs in a holistic manner.
• Coach, Mentor, and or Develop CNAs and CMTs as necessary to maintain a positive cohesive team environment that
delivers high Quality Care to all Residents.
• Utilizes Matrix System to ensure Nursing Practices are compliant with State and Federal Guidelines. This is to include
but not limited to the following daily review: Open Events, Dashboard, and Facility Report.
• Interfaces in a positive and professional manner with all departments within CRSS and maintaining Positive employee
• Reports immediately to the DON and Administrator if there is Abuse & Neglect of a Resident.
• Observes residents reactions to medications and treatments, and records and reports reaction, and other significant
incidents to Nursing Supervisor, resident’s physician, and responsible party. Documents this information in the
resident’s chart and on the 24 Hour Report.
• Maintains the medical record, documenting all pertinent and routine information, i.e., change in condition, monthly
summaries, Medicare notation, physician visits, skin conditions, cognitive status, etc.
• Makes rounds with physicians noting changes in resident status. Completes all required documentation and physician
orders according to policies and procedures.
• Performs all duties in a professional manner, showing kindness, consideration, and cooperation in regards to residents,
families, visitors, and staff.
• Must be currently licensed and qualified as a practical and Registered Nurse in the State of Missouri.
• Knowledge in the proper use of equipment necessary to fulfill physician’s orders and facility policies.
• Must possess a specialized interest in geriatrics and Nursing care of the chronically ill and convalescent adults.
• Must possess knowledge of regulations governing extended care facilities.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Dental, Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
• Pension 401a
Apply at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63119 or submit resume online to HR@crssstl.org.