Functions as an LPN for CRSS Assisted Living Facilities. Responsible for the well being of residents through the delivery of high quality services in a manner that complies with applicable laws and regulations. Assists in the management of all resident care under the supervision of the Resident Care Coordinator. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy of Cardinal Ritter Senior Services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Oversees the provision of quality care given by the CMTs, ML1s and CNAs
2. Possess good assessment skills and be able to recognize any symptoms that indicate a significant change in a resident’s condition.
3. Effective communication with physicians and family members regarding the health and welfare of all residents.
4. Monitors each resident’s adjustment to the facility and observes their general physical and mental condition including review of resident’s charts, medications, special diet and/or other orders.
5. Maintain confidentially and privacy of all residents.
6. Must be flexible in assigned staffing.
7. Assists Resident Care Coordinator with scheduling all physician services, clinic and resident appointments.
8. Documents, investigates and communicates resident, staff and visitor incidents.
9. Identifies safety hazards and institutes corrective action in a timely manner.
10. Facilitates and encourages family involvement with residents.
11. Promotes and coordinates wellness activities.
12. Demonstrates the ability to function as a team member in sharing responsibilities for the administration of resident care in cooperation with all members of the team.
13. Promotes and facilitates interactive problem solving with staff.
14. Responsible for ensuring staff follows HR Policies and Procedures.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be a licensed nurse in good standing.
2. At least 4 years previous work experience in Long Term Care.
3. Be familiar with state and federal guidelines as it pertains to Assisted Living Facilities.
4. Must be Electronic Health Record literate.
SKILLS & ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN JOB
1. Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
2. Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relationship skills and capable of relating to a variety of people and personalities.
3. Must be self motivated, possess good judgment and have good leadership skills.
1. Must interact with residents, family members and staff on a daily basis.
2. Inspired by the teachings of Jesus Christ, the mission of Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is to be a leader in providing an integrated continuum of quality social services, housing, residential care and health care services for the senior adult. This mission is accomplished in a nurturing environment that recognizes every person’s dignity and provides security, advocacy, and independence. Works in accord with the values , LOVE, COMPASSION, HOPE, INTEGRITY
RESOURCES FOR WHICH ACCOUNTABLE
Responsible for the care, safety and well-being of approximately 90 residents needing 24 hour protective over sight.
Mother of Perpetual Help Residence
7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63119
fax (314) 961-1934