RN Case Managers are directly responsible for their patients and over see’s their care. Directs and supervises care with CNA’s, Chaplin’s, Social Worker’s, and other team members. Reports regularly to patients family members. Collaborate with nursing home staff.
A Hospice Nurse cares for patients at the end of their lives. Their main responsibility is to help people live as comfortably and independently as possible, with the least amount of pain, in their final days. One of the largest parts of being a Hospice Nurse involves helping patients, and their families, feel more comfortable about death and providing them with the emotional support they need.
• Registered Nurse licensed in state of Missouri.
• Understanding and acceptance of hospice philosophy.
• Possess strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must be of high integrity including maintenance of confidential information including all personnel and patient records.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include some evenings and weekends.
• Has a valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
Hours Monday thru Friday 8 to 5, one week/weekend a month of on-call.
Additional details available to qualified candidates.
– Paid Holidays and Vacation
Regional Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 417-832-0577 for more information.