Interested in being a part of an exceptional health care team and the
#1 nursing home and retirement center in Cape Girardeau County?
We are looking for compassionate RNs to help us fulfill our mission
as a premier provider of healthcare for seniors!
FULL-TIME AND PRN POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
• Rotating SET schedule with 3 day weekend every other weekend!
• Healthy work/life balance! Paid Time Off and PRN shifts that allow flexible scheduling!
• One of the ONLY facilities in our area that does not mandate for overtime!
• Competitive pay including special shift differential!
• Great team-oriented environment!
• Supportive management team who provide 24/7 support!
• Continuing training!
• FULL benefits package including health, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, and 401k with company match!
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Assigning resident care duties to certified nurses’ aides based on resident needs
• Assess and treat residents based on physician orders
• Pass medications
Our shifts are 12 hours – either 6:00am to 6:00pm or 6:00pm to 6:00am.
Successful applicant must have the ability to read and carry out written orders and lift up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Before final appointment, applicant will be required to successfully complete background check and drug screen.
Apply online at www.chateaugir.com/careers, in person at 3120 Independence in Cape Girardeau, or email resume to email@example.com.