This position is responsible for providing direct nursing care to residents, and supervising the day-to-day nursing activities performed by LPNs and nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing the Community and as may be required by the department director or supervisor to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained. Advances the value that the resident comes first. The employee values the Community as the residents’ home and works to create attributes of home and models person centered care.
Education, Experience and/or Training:
• Must possess a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or be a graduate of an approved RN program.
• Must possess a current active license to practice as a RN in this state.
• Previous experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care community or other related health care facility. Previous geriatric nursing experience desired.
• Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines governing long-term care.
Physical or Mental Demands:
This position is classified as Medium Work for physical exertion requirements. Medium work involves lifting no more than 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
• Company subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance.
• FREE telephonic physician services with medical insurance.
• FREE life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability.
• Supplemental Self, Spouse and Child Life Insurance.
• Healthcare and Dependent Care spending account.
• Group Critical Illness and Accident Insurance.
• Employee Assistance Program.
• Paid Time Off- Up to 96 hours in the first year, up to 184 hours after 6 years.
• Education Assistance and Loan Forgivness Programs
• Company paid retirement plan.
• 25% off AT&T mobile plans
• 403B retirement plan.
• Funeral Leave
Contact our HR office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (573.642.6646)
Walk-in’s welcome @ 811 Center St., Fulton, MO 65251
Apply online @ presbyterianmanors.org -or- Indeed.com