Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is seeking a Quality Nurse at our skilled nursing facility, Mary, Queen and Mother Center, that will provide the highest quality of care to our residents and also provide staff with knowledge and skills to perform the highest quality of care.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assists the Director(s) of Nursing in coordinating, directing, implementing, and evaluating the functions of the 24 hour
Nursing Care Facility in accordance with Federal, State, and MQMC guidelines.
• Assists Surveyors and Inspection Team to include the development and review of Plan of Corrections for Deficiencies
noted during Survey Inspections.
• Provide, schedule and oversee in-service training for nursing personnel.
• Conducts multiple Daily Rounds to ensure that all Nursing Staff are performing and delivering Quality Care to the
Residents in accordance to State, Federal, and MQMC guidelines.
• Coordinates the weekly Weight committee. Reviews weights and provides schedule for weekly weights. Monitors
monthly weights and provides schedule to staff for monthly weights.
• Audits resident’s records for care and completion of all assessments.
• Schedule and assign employee evaluations and monitor completion. Review overdue evaluations and monitor
• Communicates with Pharmacy and Laboratory to ensure appropriate monitoring and responding as necessary to the
Services and Deliveries to maintain State and Federal Compliance.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be currently licensed and qualified as a Registered Nurse in the State of Missouri.
• Five years experience in long term care nursing.
• Knowledge of regulations pertaining to long term care.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Dental, Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
• Pension 401a
Apply at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63119 or submit resume online to HR@crssstl.org.