$500 Sign-on bonus program
St. Andrew’s Management Services, a leader in management of senior housing and services has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Maintenance Technician and Painter.
The Technician will be responsible for providing operational and maintenance repairs for the facility. The Painter will do painting jobs as assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate good customer service or guest relations.
• Comply with departmental and company policies and procedures as well as Standards of Conduct.
• Responsible for maintaining all facility systems (i.e. boilers, air conditioners, electrical, plumbing etc.
• Ability to operate various measuring instruments, mechanical and electrical etc.
• Standard inspections of all equipment and ensuring equipment is functioning properly.
• Completing departmental request/work orders in a timely fashion.
• Strong verbal, written and organizational skills are required.
Certifications, Licenses Necessary
Must have a HS diploma and 1 years building maintenance experience. The ability to work flexible hours or “on call” and the ability to perform the physical and environment duties of the job.
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to:
307 S. Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017