Hope Care Center, located in south Kansas City, MO, is a Skilled Nursing Facility exclusively serving resident with HIV\AIDS. With only sixteen beds, Hope is truly a home for the residents. Due to the upcoming retirement of our current Administrator, we are seeking a new Administrator to lead the team at this unique facility.
Candidates must have a current Missouri Nursing Home Administrator License with experience and skills in the following:
1. Leadership and mentoring
2. Development and implementation of facility management
3. Administration, management, supervision and coordination of all departments to insure appropriate care
4. Use of computers and other technological resources
5. Oversight of a facility quality assurance process
6. Financial management of a health care facility
Candidates should have knowledge of state, federal and other regulations, and will be responsible for implementing and maintaining compliance with these and other regulatory bodies governing the facility, resident care, and reimbursement.
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.