Description of the position: Three non-tenure (one-day/week) clinical positions available in the BSN program.
- Collaborate with other faculty members with implementation and evaluation of clinical objectives
- Direct and indirect supervision of students in diverse clinical settings
- Provide clinical experiences for students in accordance to clinical objectives
- Evaluation of students in clinical/lab settings
- Adhere to university policies and procedures
- Maintain clinical expertise in field of study and teaching pedagogy by attending seminars, workshops and classes for self-improvement and/or professional enhancement.
Minimum Qualifications: Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Missouri, in good standing.
Master’s in nursing degree with appropriate experience. Candidate must have at least two years of academic or clinical nursing practice.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience. Anticipated start date: August 2016
Submit a Lincoln University Employment application form (available at www.lincolnu.edu), cover letter, resume or curriculum vitae, official university transcripts, and three current letters of reference to:
Human Resource Services, Lincoln University, 101 Young Hall, PO Box 29, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0029
Lincoln University is “An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/ADA Employer.”