Clinical faculty needed on Mondays or Wednesdays in Med-Surg I beginning January 22, 2018.
• Collaborate with other faculty members with implementation and evaluation of clinical objectives
• Direct and indirect supervision of students in diverse clinical settings
• Provide clinical experiences for students in accordance to clinical objectives
• Evaluation of students in clinical/lab settings
• Adhere to university policies and procedures
• Maintain clinical expertise in field of study and teaching pedagogy by attending seminars, workshops and classes for self-improvement and/or professional enhancement.
• Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Missouri, in good standing.
• Master’s in nursing degree with appropriate experience with at least two years of academic or clinical nursing practice OR
• Enrolled in a MSN program and willing to attend the 2-day Clinical Faculty Academy (free enrollment)
To apply: Submit a Lincoln University Employment application form, cover letter, resume or curriculum vitae, transcripts, and a list of 5 references (name and contact information) to: Human Resource Services, Lincoln University, 101 Young Hall, PO Box 29, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0029 or email: HRS@lincolnu.edu
Lincoln University is “An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/ADA Employer.”