Coordinator of Graduate Program Track
Track Coordinators are members of the faculty who have designated responsibilities for ensuring the track is consistent with the mission of the College and the student learning outcomes of the graduate program. Track coordinators are responsible for the coordination and implementation of nursing coursework within the track which includes course planning/projections, assessment of resources needed, and oversight of student progress/issues. The Coordinator is appointed by the Dean, and will collaborate with the graduate program director, as well as support services to achieve program outcomes.
1. Earned doctoral degree in nursing or related field
2. Able to assume a full time faculty position;
3. An unencumbered Missouri RN license;
4. Strong organizational, planning and evaluation skills;
5. Effective verbal and written communication skills; and
6. Track Specific: Nurse Practitioner: Certified as an FNP by a national certifying body
1. Track Specific: Nurse Practitioner: experience in graduate nursing education
Track Coordinator responsibilities include:
1. Provide oversight of the track to ensure the student learning needs are considered and met.
2. Provide ongoing communication with students to assist with admission, progression and other issues related to the track.
3. Oversee advisement program for the students, including new student orientation, registration for courses, and clinical placement assistance.
1. Monitor courses for consistency with overall curriculum.
2. Monitor assessment data related to courses to ensure effectiveness and quality.
3. Monitor completion of the Annual Course Reviews.
4. Communicate course changes to curriculum committee.
5. Manage electronic resources related to respective track, as needed.
1. Coordinate with graduate program director to allocate faculty resources.
2. Mentor new and adjunct faculty including orientation and other activities as needed to ensure assimilation into the faculty role.
1. Monitor enrollment and scheduling needs.
2. Participate in recruitment, marketing, and retention efforts for students and preceptors.
3. Participate in the systematic evaluation and utilization of assessment data to enhance program outcomes.
30% Administration/70% Faculty Role
To apply: Send a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Dr. Julie Nauser, Dean, at Julie.Nauser@researchcollege.edu.