Nurse Navigator FT Days
Brooking Park, a beautiful senior community located in Chesterfield MO (off of Highway 141), is seeking to hire a top-notch individual to join our Admissions Team. If you have experience or training in rehabilitation services, this is the job for you.
You’ll enjoy working with compassionate, reliable, and dedicated team players with great work ethics. All you need to do is bring your personality, enthusiasm, talent, and team spirit with you. We’ll do the rest! After all, we are the experts in helping people get to where they want to be. Come join our family!
The duties and responsibilities of the Nurse Navigator include:
• Screening new referrals for potential admission to Brooking Park
• Maintaining positive rapport with referral sources
• Working cooperatively with the Brooking Park Team to develop marketing strategies
• Registered Nurse (RN) or Practical Nurse License (LPN)
• Must be proficient with computer and database skills
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Advancement opportunities
• Paid Time Off program
• 401k with company matching
• Low cost gym membership
• Community provided lunch during work shifts
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to:
Attention: Kristian Bacon
307 S. Woods Mill Rd.
Chesterfield, MO. 63017
To apply: You can either email me (Kristian) your resume or stop by Brooking Park and fill out an application.