JOB SUMMARY: Will be responsible for all of the facility Medicare and Managed Care residents as directed by the Resident Assessment Director. This will include the oversight of all service provided during inpatient stay from admission to discharge. This position is also responsible for the accurate and timely completion of all OBRA required assessments. This role is viewed as a key financial and clinical member of the management team. This position will not be subject to nursing “call” schedules.
• Must have a current nursing license and familiarity with the RAI process and Case Management.
• Must be good at building relationships and a good communicator.
Essential Job Functions
• Must have a current, active license to practice as an Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
• Must be well-versed in inter-personal communications
• Must be familiar with the RAI process and Case Management
• Must have ICD-10 Knowledge
Other Functions and Responsibilities
• Must adhere to Sunterra’s policy, including documentation and reporting responsibilities.
• Attend and participate in educational activities, in-service training, and staff meetings; assist in orientation and training other staff.
• Participate in Quality Improvement activities as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned or needed.
Email resume with Subject Line: “MDS Coordinator Resume” to: firstname.lastname@example.org