DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for inputting MDS and care plan information into the computer and updating as needed.
• Ensures completion of MDS forms for all new admissions, re-admissions, and change of condition for all residents,
within OBRA guidelines, including Prospective Payment System (PPS) and MDS.
• Coordinates the completion of all annual and quarterly MDS forms.
• Coordinates the pre-MDS meeting and care plan schedule with interdisciplinary team.
• Attends care plan conferences to present and update care plan and MDS information including unscheduled family care
• Generates/updates any needed reports or files including Health Care Finance Administration (HCFA) census/resident
roster reports as needed.
• Coordinates with Therapy Department the dates for completion of PPS and keeps billing informed of current Resource
Utilization Group (RUG) rates. Responsible for ensuring staff follows HR Policies and Procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a Registered Nurse with a current Missouri license.
• Must have a working knowledge of MDS requirements according to OBRA guidelines and care plan requirements,
including the PPS for Medicare and have knowledge of State and Federal regulations governing extended care facilities.
• Must have experience in geriatric Nursing care and care of the chronically ill and convalescent residents.
• Medical, Dental, Health Insurance, Paid time Off, Tuition Reimbursement
Apply and Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63119 or submit resume online to HR@crssstl.org.