Come work for our dynamic team and gain wonderful work experience.
Brooking Park is seeking to hire passionate and creative individuals to join our nursing team. Must be a graduate of an approved Nursing program, have a valid nursing license. Prior memory care and adult day care experience is a plus. Ability to work overtime hours and flexible hours is required. In return, you’ll enjoy working with compassionate, reliable and dedicated team players with a great work ethic. If this sounds interesting to you, come join our family!
• RN or PN License
• 2+ years of long term care experience.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Friendly and compassionate personality.
• Advancement opportunities
• Paid Time Off program
• 401k with company matching
• Low cost gym membership
• Community provided lunch during work shifts
• On major bus routes
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to:
Attention: Kristian Bacon
307 S. Woods Mill Dr.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 314-576-5545
You can either email me your resume or stop by Brooking Park to fill out an application.