Interested in being a part of an exceptional health care team and the #1 nursing home and retirement center in Cape Girardeau County? We are looking for a compassionate nurse to help us fulfill our mission as a premier provider of healthcare for seniors!
• Rotating SET schedule!
• One of the only facilities in our area that does not mandate for overtime!
• Competitive pay including special shift differential!
• Great team-oriented environment!
• Supportive management team provide ’round the clock support to staff!
• Benefits package includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, 401k, and Paid Time Off!
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Assigns resident care duties to certified nurses’ aides based on resident needs
• Assess and treat residents based on physician orders
• Pass medications
This position is full-time and will work 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Successful applicant must have the ability to read and carry out written orders and be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Before final appointment, applicant will be required to successfully complete background check and drug screen.
To apply, visit our website at www.chateaugir.com/careers and follow the link to apply online!