Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Graduate from a accredited school of nursing. Current LPN license in state of practice.
- Two to four years related experience and /or training. Must be CPR certified.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must posses the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Must have patience, tact, flexibility a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
Apply at www.LSSWorking.org and enter 7312 into the search bar.