Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is looking for a Level I Medication Aide at our assisted living facility, Mother of Perpetual Help. This position provides food service support functions as a Level I Medication Aide for CRSS Assisted Living Facilities. Administers and documents medications by all routes except for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections, with the exception of insulin. Assist residents who are functionally, physically and or socially impaired and need 24 hour protective oversight and assist residents with activities of daily living, housekeeping and cleaning duties. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy of Cardinal Ritter Senior Service.
• Must have successfully completed the Level I Medication Aide Training Program for the state of Missouri consisting of a
minimum of sixteen hours of integrated formal instruction and practice sessions supervised by an approved instructor.
• Must have successfully completed or be willing to complete the Insulin Administration Training Program.
• Must have current CPR certification or be willing to obtain CPR certification.
• Be familiar with fire and disaster procedures.
• Participate in fire and disaster drills as required.
• Must be able to perform duties with minimal direction from the Resident Care Coordinator.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Dental, Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
• Pension 401a
Apply at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63119 or submit resume online to HR@crssstl.org.