This position is responsible for providing direct nursing care to residents, and supervising the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing the Community and as may be required by the department director or supervisor to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained. Advances the value that the resident comes first. The employee values the Community as the residents’ home and works to create attributes of home and models person centered care.
Education, Experience and/or Training:
• Must be a graduate of an approved LPN program.
• Must possess a current license to practice as a LPN in this state.
• Previous geriatric nursing/long-term care experience desired.
• I.V. Certification required
• Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines governing long-term care.
Physical or Mental Demands:
This position is classified as Medium Work for physical exertion requirements. Medium work involves lifting no more than 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Website: presbyterianmanors.org -or- Indeed.com
Walk-In: 811 Center St., Fulton, MO 65251