The Graduate Program Director is responsible for managing the operations and providing leadership in execution of the graduate nursing program. The Program Director represents the graduate program and collaborates with other Program Directors and the Dean in providing leadership within the College.
The Graduate Program Director is appointed by and reports directly to the Dean of Research College of Nursing.
1. Earned doctoral degree in nursing or related field;
2. Able to assume a full time faculty position;
3. An unencumbered Missouri RN license and eligible for Kansas licensure;
4. Demonstrated expertise in graduate nursing education;
5. Evidence of scholarship activity;
6. Strong organizational, planning and evaluation skills.
Research College of Nursing is a private, non-sectarian, fully-accredited institution of higher learning located in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. Research College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.N.) and a Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) with three graduate tracks, an RN-MSN entry point option, and three post-Masters certificates.
Apply online at https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/10147/jobdetail.ftl?job=03123-55437&lang