Interested in being a part of an exceptional health care team and the #1 nursing home and retirement center in Cape Girardeau County?
We are looking for an RN to manage our MDS processes and further our mission of providing excellent care to our residents!
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Timely completion of the MDS
• Coordination of care plan process
• Coordination of PDPM reimbursement
This position will work Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Weekend flexibility required.
• Unencumbered Missouri RN License
• Minimum 2 years experience in long-term care
• Knowledge of Medicare regulations and regulations impacting the MDS
• Experience with MDS computer software
• Current CPR Certification
Perks and Benefits:
• Health Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Company-paid life insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid time off (PTO) and more!
Before final appointment, applicant will be required to successfully complete background check and drug screen.
Apply online at www.chateaugir.com/careers or email resume to email@example.com.