KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Graduate of a professional Nursing program with a current Missouri state license.
2. Formal preparation and experience in administration and supervision of Nursing Service.
3. Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations governing extended care facilities including knowledge of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process and Medicare regulations including Prospective Payment System (PPS).
4. Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations governing employment regulations.
5. Knowledge of the operation and organization of an extended care facility.
6. Minimum five (5) years Nursing experience in long term care.
7. Specialized interest and experience in geriatrics and Nursing care of the chronically ill and convalescent resident.
For full job announcement tor to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org.