Cedargate Healthcare currently has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Nursing of our skilled nursing community.
We are looking for a strong, caring leader to develop and guide a team of dedicated clinical staff in a person-centered community. If you are looking for the chance to work in a great environment, where the staff are committed to quality resident care in a home-like environment, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
DON will oversee daily clinical operations of our facility providing the direct supervision of our licensed nursing staff, and may supervise Care Associates. Responsibilities would include training; assignment and direction of daily work; guiding performance; providing coaching and counseling to associates and addressing complaints to resolve problems. Auditing and supervision of resident records, performing health assessments, proactively managing resident care, and communication with family members are also a daily focus for this role.
DON qualifications include:
Interested candidates must have…
• A current Registered Nursing license in the State of Missouri
• A minimum of two years’ experience working in a nursing management position in a long-term care community
• Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills
• Basic computer knowledge
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language
• Ability to deal tactfully with team members, residents, family members, visitors and general public
To apply, please contact: Sherrie Small