Columbia Manor Care Center is searching for a Director of Nursing to lead our nursing team! As Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for the overall quality clinical outcomes of the facility. Priority one will be quality care, customer service and employee relations. In addition, regulatory management, responsible for attracting and retaining top performing talented team members as well as the supervision and career coaching of existing team members on staff. We realize how important our staff is to the success of our home, which is why we strive to create a working environment that supports personal success for our entire staff. We understand the healthcare industry is constantly changing. Improvements in technology and advancements in medicine require constant education for all those in the medical field. As a result, we invest in programs that promote quality care and professional growth. This is a full time, salary position that requires 24 hour call to provide staff support and ensure excellent resident care 24 hours a day. The hours will vary greatly based upon the needs of the job.
- Minimum requirement of 2+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse in Missouri
- Nursing leadership experience recommended
- Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively with a desire to enrich resident and staff’s lives.
- Ability to manage quality care while also ensuring compliance with Long Term Care regulations
- Manage a full team of Nurses, CNA, Restorative Aids and CMTs to ensure adequate staffing and continuing education to achieve staff satisfaction and quality care
- Excellent computer skills, preferred experience with EMR
If interested in the DON position or if you have questions please contact Clara Cannell, Administrator. Ph#573-449-1246, email firstname.lastname@example.org