Mount Carmel Senior Living is currently seeking a Director of Nursing to join our community. Mount Carmel is a locally/independently owned and operated facility.
The role of Director of Nursing plans, organizes, develops and directs the entire nursing department. This role is required to ensure the highest resident care in accordance with all state and federal regulations.
HOURS: This is a Full-Time supervisory role – You must be available for shifts outside of normal business hours including nights, weekends, holidays and rotating schedules.
COMPENSATIOIN: Based on experience. A benefit plan will be offered after 60-days of employment. Benefit plans include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability and matching 401k.
* Maintain current R.N. License in good standing
* Bachelor’s Degree in nursing (BSN)
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in long term care setting as Director of Nursing
* LTC, Acute Care, Restorative and Geriatric experience
* CPR Certification
* MDS Experience a plus but not required
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
* Demonstrate good problem solving, thinking and decision making skills
* Monitors monthly performance of nursing services
* Oversees the provision of appropriate medications, treatments and general nursing services
* Evaluate current and potential residents and patients to ensure facility can provide appropriate level of care
* Ensure all required records are maintained and submitted as appropriate, in accurate and timely manner
E-Mail Resume To:
Mail Resume To:
Mount Carmel Senior Living
ATTN: Stacie Faulkner, Human Resources
723 1st Capitol Drive
St. Charles, MO 63301