DIRECTOR OF NURSING (DON)
Swope Ridge is searching for a talented and dedicated Director of Nursing to lead our nursing team! As Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for the overall quality clinical outcomes of the facility. Priority one will be quality care, customer service. In addition, regulatory management, responsible for attracting and retaining top performing talented team members as well as the supervision and career coaching of existing team members on staff. Our pursuit of excellence begins with a commitment to our staff-the strength of our organization. We realize how important they are to the success of our organization, which is why we strive to create a working environment that supports career growth and personal success for our entire staff. We understand the healthcare industry is constantly changing. We want to invest in our staff and programs that promote quality care and customer service.
• Minimum requirement of 2+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse in Missouri
• Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator. Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively with a desire to enrich resident lives
• Ability to manage quality care while also ensuring compliance with Long Term Care regulations
• Manage a full team of Nurses, CNA, Restorative Aids and CMTs to ensure adequate staffing and continuing education to achieve staff satisfaction and quality care
• Excellent computer skills, preferred experience with EMR
Please submit resumes to the Administrator: email@example.com or you may apply in person at the following location: Swope Ridge; 5900 Swope Parkway; Kansas City, MO 64130