Come Join the Manor Grove Team!!
Director of Nursing Needed
Manor Grove has been serving St Louis County’s elderly for more than 110 years, and have established ourselves as one of the most highly regarded and highly recommended skilled care facilities in the area. With our five star rating and our commitment to exceptional care, you will be joining an incredible team!
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Responsible for coordinating, directing, staffing, controlling, and evaluating a 24 hour program of Nursing Service to meet the needs of the residents.
• Responsibility for facility operations in the absence of the Administrator.
• Develops process assessment, implements, and evaluates programs to measure, assess, and improve the quality of nursing care.
• Participates in facility surveys.
• Manages programs that promote the recruitment, retention, and continuing education.
• Maintains work schedules to ensure the Nursing Department is adequately staffed at all times and that work is performed in a safe and timely manner.
• Plans and facilitates meetings and committees with other departments.
• Assists with the activities of the Medical Director, staff physicians, and medical consultants as needed.
• Sets goals and establishes priorities then coordinates and manages the policies and resources needed to meet those goals.
• Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations governing extended care facilities including knowledge of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process and Medicare regulations including Prospective Payment System (PPS).
• Assists in the planning of in-services and identifies staff development needs for nursing personnel.
• Assists Nursing Supervisors with assessment and evaluation of resident needs, personnel issues, and staffing.
• Must utilize initiative and judgment in assigning tasks, and resolving operational problems.
• Administers nursing services budget and expense control.
• Oversees nursing employee conduct, hires qualified nursing personnel and terminates employees according to policy.
• Is knowledgeable of incidents at the facility.
• Assesses the health needs of each resident.
• Be flexible to a working schedule that adapts to the needs of all shifts.
• Must be tactful, courteous, and patient in dealing with staff, residents, and public contact.
• Ability to model effective communications between resident, family, staff, and community.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required.
• RN licensure.
• Knowledge of professional nursing principals.
• Verbal, interpersonal and quantitative skills.
• Minimum of three years of healthcare management experience in long term care.
We have an excellent benefits package, a home-like environment, and incomparable levels of care.
Please Join Us!
If interested, submit resume, apply in person at 711 S Kirkwood Road, Kirkwood MO, call 314-965-0864 and ask for Barbara, go to our website www.manorgrove.com and click “Join Our Team”, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org