Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is seeking to hire a Full-Time Director of Development that will assist us in working towards our mission.
The Development Director position exists to coordinate fundraising activities for all facilities and programs that provide health care and social services to many senior adult residents. Oversee all fund & friend raising activities for the organization, implemented and executed in accordance with institutional goals and ideals. Direct contact with board members, volunteers and donors. Supervise volunteers, and Development staff.
1. Works is a member of the Leadership Team.
2. Works closely with Board of Directors, Board Development Committee.
3. Works with staff and volunteers.
4. Networks with corporate, foundation, civic, non-profit, church and private community;
5. Works with Catholic Charities; Archdiocese of St. Louis.
6. Networks with news media.
7. Manages major fundraising event and other fundraising activities.
What makes Cardinal Ritter Senior Services the first choice?
* Love, hope, compassion and integrity.
* Positive/professional work environment.
* Excellent quality of care.
* We work towards our mission daily.
Bachelor’s degree in related field; advanced degree and/or CFRE desired. Proven success in major gifts solicitation. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Effective problem solver and decision maker who is not intimidated by challenge. Practical experience with computer systems and necessary database management. Capital campaign experience. Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in non-profit management, fundraising, development, public relations, marketing and media.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and more. EOE
To apply: 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO; firstname.lastname@example.org ; fax (314) 918-2254; email@example.com