Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is looking for a CNA/Restorative Therapy at our skilled nursing facility, Mary, Queen and Mother Center that will possess and demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of safe, restorative care practices and Understands and agrees with Cardinal Ritter Senior Service’s philosophy and goal to maintain, improve and/or enhance each resident’s quality of life.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs Active Range of Motion (AROM) and passive Range of Motion (PROM) in safe manner to residents as
• Ambulates residents as assigned while utilizing appropriate equipment or devices in a safe manner.
• Assists residents to apply and remove splints or prosthesis as assigned.
• Monitors and assist with Activities of daily living (ADLS) to promote resident involvement to the highest extent possible
without resident decline unless the decline is documented as unavoidable.
• Document the residents’ progress and communicate the results to the Charge nurse and the ADON.
• Practices good body mechanics while delivering restorative nursing care to prevent injuries to self or to others.
• Follows the nursing policies and procedures and the philosophy of care of Cardinal Ritter Senior Services.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must have completed the State of Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant training program and be in good standing in the
State of Missouri.
• Must have completed additional training in restorative care procedures.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Dental, Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
• Pension 401a
Apply at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63119 or submit resume online to HR@crssstl.org.