Certified Nursing Assistants
Mary Queen & Mother Center is looking for an experienced or eager to learn Certified Nursing Assistants. If you’re ready to have FUN and learn new things while working in a patient-centered facility, SKIP on over and apply! RUN, don’t WALK!
We will walk you through our new hiring process and upgraded pay scale. We look forward to having you JUMP on board!
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Must have completed the State of Missouri Certified Nurse Assistant training program and be in good standing in the State of Missouri.
2. Must have current CPR Certification or be willing to become CPR certified.
SKILLS & ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN JOB
1. Must have good interpersonal communications skills.
2. Must be genuinely interested in working with the Senior Adults.
3. Must be able to maintain confidentiality, loyalty, integrity, and dignity and be tactful and patient.
4. Must possess personal qualities that demonstrate the ability to care for others, i.e., sensitivity, patience, honesty, cheerfulness, willingness, reliability, positive attitude, and observation skills.
5. Must have initiative and use good judgement in recognizing symptoms indicative of a resident’s change in condition.
6. Must be neat and clean in personal appearance and grooming.
To apply: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: (314) 961-1934; 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63119