Come work for our dynamic team and gain wonderful work experience.
Brooking Park and The Willows, a beautiful senior community located in Chesterfield MO (off of Highway 141), is seeking to hire top-notch individuals to join our nursing team. If you have had some concrete experience or training with any or all stages of Dementia and Alzheimer’s this would be the job for you. In return, you’ll enjoy working with compassionate, reliable and dedicated team players with a great work ethic. All you need to do is bring your personality, enthusiasm, talent and team spirit with you and we will do the rest. After all, we are the experts in helping people get to where they want to be. If this sounds interesting to you, come join our family!
• C.N.A License
• 2+ years of long term care experience.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Friendly and compassionate personality.
• Advancement opportunities
• Paid Time Off program
• 401k with company matching
• Low cost gym membership
• Community provided lunch during work shifts
• On major bus routes
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to:
307 Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Attn: Kristian Bacon
Phone number: (314)576-5545
You can either email your resume or stop by Brooking Park and fill out an application.