Provide resident care as presented in the C.N.A. course and in the MVH procedure manual
• Comply with the individualized care plan for residents and provide support to the resident according to the care plan.
• Attend to individual needs of residents which may include but is not limited to assistance with grooming, bathing/showering, oral hygiene, delivery and set up of food trays, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, repositioning, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individual’s care requirements.
• Transport residents to and from their room, dining room, recreational room, and elsewhere as required.
• Lift, move, position and transport residents, using proper body mechanics and/or lifting devices for accident prevention.
• Provide care that maintains resident skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents, and applying moisturizers to fragile skin , etc.
• Answer call lights promptly and courteously
Job Type: Full-time Open night shifts