DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Provides daily personal care (bed mobility, turning and repositioning, basic skin care, transfers, ambulation/mobilization, dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting) to residents according to current standards of nursing practice, state, federal regulations and resident care plan.
2) Prepares resident for meals; serves and collects trays, assists in setting up and feeding residents; serves fresh water and nourishments when indicated.
3) Obtains, reports and documents resident’s vital signs, weights, food and fluid intake, fluid output, etc…as directed by Charge Nurse.
4) Maintains resident environment in clean, sanitary, comfortable manner that eliminates potential safety hazards.
5) Maintains resident’s privacy and dignity.
6) Monitor for changes in resident condition and notify Charge Nurse
7) Document daily provision of services according to facility policy.
8) Follow established safety and infection control procedures.
9) Participates in all required inservice training.
10) Maintains safe working conditions and follows dress code.
11) Reports to supervisor all complaints and grievances made by residents, families and visiting individuals.
12) Adheres to and promotes Code of Conduct.
13) All other duties as assigned.
To apply visit https://www.vikus.com/login