DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Prepares and administers oral, eye, ear, nasal, topical and suppository medications as prescribed by physician.
2) Prepares and administers PRN medications only after obtaining approval from Charge Nurse.
3) Prepares and administers controlled drugs as permitted by the state.
4) Documents administration of medications.
5) Count controlled drugs when coming on shift and going off duty.
6) Reorder unit dose medication per facility policy.
7) Apply ice bags and hot water bottles as directed by Charge Nurse.
8) Performs job duties as outlined in State Registered Nursing Assistant job description.
9) Maintains resident environment in clean, sanitary, comfortable manner that eliminates potential safety hazards.
10) Maintains resident’s privacy and dignity.
11) Monitor for changes in resident condition and notify Charge Nurse
12) Follow established safety and infection control procedures.
13) Participates in all required inservice training.
14) Maintains safe working conditions and follows dress code.
15) Reports to supervisor all complaints and grievances made by residents, families and visiting individuals.
16) Adheres to and promotes Code of Conduct.
17) All other duties as assigned.
To apply visit https://www.vikus.com/login