Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is seeking a Certified Medication Technician at our skilled nursing facility, Mary, Queen & Mother Center. The role functions as a Certified Medication Technician (CMT) for CRSS Assisted Living Facilities. Prepares, administers, and records medication by all routes except those given by the parenteral route.
• Must be a current Certified Nurse Assistant in good standing in the state of Missouri.
• Must have successfully completed Certified Medication Technician training program for the state of Missouri and in
good standing with the state of Missouri.
• Utilizes tactful, diplomatic communication skills to interact in potentially sensitive or emotionally charged situations.
• Must be self-motivated and possess good judgment.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Dental, Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
• Pension 401a
Apply at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO 63119 or submit resume online to HR@crssstl.org.