The Ellen Finley Earhart Department of Nursing at Park University invites applicants to apply for a Clinical Adjunct Faculty position. The clinical adjunct faculty is a valued member of our Nursing Program team. They are responsible for facilitating student learning in a variety of clinical care areas, grading of student learning assessments, collaborating with department faculty, and working with nursing unit staff and patients to assure the safety and quality of our program clinical course work.
Our available clinical positions include: Fundamentals, Medical Surgical, Mental Health, and Obstetrics. Our clinical rotations vary depending on clinical placement availability with our clinical partners, as well as, the clinical day hours vary by course. Our clinical partners are located throughout the Greater Kansas City area and St. Joseph, MO.
Clinical Adjunct Faculty position requirements include:
• Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN)or a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) with current enrollment and evidence of progression in a Master’s in Nursing Degree program.
• Undisciplined Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Missouri
• Current American Heart Association BLS certification for the Health Care Provider
• Evidence of required immunizations
• Experience in the clinical area of interest, required
Interested candidates please submit a letter of interest, resume’, and 3 clinically related professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Kerry Nelson