This position is responsible for providing residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with the resident’s assessment and plan of care, and as may be directed by the department director or supervisor. Advances the value that the resident comes first. The employee values the Community as the residents’ home and works to create attributes of home and models person centered care.
Education, Experience and/or Training:
• Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of the state.
• High School diploma or equivalent desired.
• Previous 6 months of experience in long-term care desired.
Physical or Mental Demands:
This position is classified as Medium Work for physical exertion requirements. Medium work involves lifting no more than 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE
• Company subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance.
• FREE life insurance, Short and Long Term Disability.
• Supplemental Self, Spouse and Child Life Insurance.
• Healthcare and Dependent Care spending account.
• Group Critical Illness and Accident Insurance.
• Employee Assistance Program.
• Paid Time Off- Up to 96 hours in the first year, up to 184 hours after 6 years.
• Education Assistance.
• Loan Repayment Program.
• 403B retirement plan with company match.
• Funeral Leave
Contact our HR office by email (email@example.com) or phone (573.642.6646)
Walk-in’s welcome @ 811 Center St., Fulton, MO 65251 (8am-330pm)
Online @ presbyterianmanors.org -or- Indeed.com