Bethesda – Dilworth is looking for dedicated and passionate C.N.A.s to join our team!
We have openings in both LTC and Rehab. We have availability in all three shifts; LTC shifts are 8 hours and Rehab shifts are 12 hours.
Our Certified Nurse Aides provide direct patient care under the supervision of a licensee health care professional. C.N.A. duties may include taking vital signs, dressing and bathing patients, and reporting patient concerns to doctors and nurses.
The C.N.A. is responsible for providing resident care services including:
• C.N.A. certification
• Current CPR certification
• Excellent communication skills to interact verbally with patients, visitors and staff
• Ability to manage time and organize daily schedule to meet productivity standards
• Passion for working with the elderly
• Robust Earned Time Off Plan
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Shift Differential
• Holiday Differential
Apply online at www.bethesdahealth.org or in person at 9645 Big Bend Blvd. Saint Louis, MO 63122