The Chateau Girardeau is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team as our Assisted Living Coordinator.
This position will oversee all nursing activities in our Assisted Living facility.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Observes nursing care to ensure that it is being carried out as directed in accordance with physician’s orders
• Supervises all Assisted Living staff members; includes directing, coaching, and disciplining as needed
• Serves as member of the Navigation Team; includes assisting with transitions of care for residents
This is a full-time salaried position. Schedule will be Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm. This position will also be on-call one week per month which includes physically working one Saturday.
• Valid Missouri RN license required
• 3 years of nursing experience required
• Long Term Care Experience preferred
• Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds
Perks and Benefits:
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Company-paid Life insurance
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Paid time off (PTO) and more!
To apply, visit our website at https://www.chateaugir.com/careers.