Laurie Care Center, a 108-bed skilled nursing facility with an adjacent assisted living facility, located in Laurie, MO, is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing. This position will assist the Director of Nursing in planning, organizing, developing and directing the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Department.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years working as a Registered Nurse and 1 to 3 years in a skilled nursing setting. Supervisory and management experience helpful. This position will work some weekends.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
• Daycare for employee’s children from 6 am to 6 pm for $50 per week
• Health insurance for $100 per month
• Dental, vision and other insurance options available
• Paid Time Off (PTO) accrues from day one
• 401(k) match after one year
• Free gym membership
• Free swimming pass
To apply: Forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org