ADON-RN FT $2500 Sign on Bonus
Come work for our dynamic team and gain wonderful work experience.
Brooking Park is seeking to hire passionate and creative individual to join our nursing team. Must be a graduate of an approved Nursing program, have a valid nursing license. Prior memory care and adult day care experience is a plus. Ability to work overtime hours and flexible hours is required. In return, you’ll enjoy working with compassionate, reliable and dedicated team players with a great work ethic. If this sounds interesting to you, come join our family!
• RN License
• 2+ years of long term care experience.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Friendly and compassionate personality.
• Advancement opportunities
• Paid Time Off program
• 401k with company matching
• Low cost gym membership
• Community provided lunch during work shifts
• On major bus routes
Please submit resumes and salary requirements to:
Attention: Kristian Bacon
307 S. Woods Mill Rd.
Chesterfield, MO. 63017
You can either email me your resume or stop by Brooking Park to fill out an application.