Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is seeking to hire a Full-Time Accounting Manager that will assist us in working towards our mission.
The Accounting Manager position is Responsible for overseeing the Billing Department which includes Accounts Receivable for MQMC, OLOL, MOPH, Adult Day Program, DuBourg House & St. Elizabeth Hall. Also supports the Chief Financial Officer with reporting and analysis to support cash management for the organization.
1. Responsible for managing the coordination and execution of the billing process, including organization of supporting documentation, verification of coding of expenses to the appropriate program or activity, preparation of bills, compilation and delivery of billing packets, recording of billings in accounts receivable system, application of cash receipts to accounts receivable, and follow-up of unpaid and disputed billings.
2. Provide financial information in support of programs and projects throughout the agency.
3. Analyze accounts receivable, cash receipts and grants billings.
4. Oversees the grants spend down analysis and reporting.
5. Help facilitate the annual budget process within CRSS
6. Help facilitate the annual cost report for Medicaid & Medicare.
7. Assists/Prepares analysis of actual cash receipts and disbursements and short-term forecast of cash requirements.
8. Prepare special analysis and reports as required.
9. Assist Chief Financial Officer with identification and implementation of process improvements.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
(Briefly list academic, licensing, or previous work experience required for success in the position.)
Bachelor degree or equivalent education/experience in business administration with a major in accounting. Thorough knowledge of accounting with previous experience in Medicare/Medicaid billing, cost reimbursements process & budgeting. At least two years previous experience in comprehensive accounting with supervisory responsibility.
SKILLS & ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN JOB
(List specific job skills and/or personal qualities required of this position in relation to clients.)
Ability to communicate well with others. Computer skills and automated systems skills. Ability to review and analyze financial statements. Ability to perform essential physical/mental functions required of the position.
What makes Cardinal Ritter Senior Services the first choice?
* Love, hope, compassion and integrity.
* Positive/professional work environment.
* Excellent quality of care.
* We work towards our mission daily.
Bachelor’s degree in related field; advanced degree and/or CFRE desired. Proven success in major gifts solicitation. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Effective problem solver and decision maker who is not intimidated by challenge. Practical experience with computer systems and necessary database management. Capital campaign experience. Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in non-profit management, fundraising, development, public relations, marketing and media.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental coverage, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and more. EOE
To apply: 7601 Watson Rd., St. Louis, MO; email@example.com ; fax (314) 918-2254; firstname.lastname@example.org