Date(s) - 03/24/2017
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Missouri League for Nursing
Target Audience: NHA, RN, LPN, AD, OT, PT, RD/DTR, SW
CE Approved: NHA (5 hours; Administrative)
Program: Registration 8:30 a.m., Program 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. , Lunch 12 – 1 p.m.
Purpose: To teach participants the skills and tools necessary for excellent customer service, connect how their verbal and non-verbal communication in addition to their actions affect their success, and build employee sensitivity when working in the home of their customers.
1. Define 7 qualities of a culture of customer service excellence.
2. Identify ways to turn a “Can’t” into a “Can” to solve problems.
3. Overcome 4 common barriers employees encounter that may sabotage a positive working relationship with their customer.
4. Demonstrate effective message delivery techniques used in customer service excellence.
5. Identify 3 useful tools to build employee sensitivity toward their customers.
Speaker: Angela Keeven, LMSW, LNHA, OwnLiving, LLC, St. Louis, Missouri
Bookings are closed for this event.