Date(s) - 06/20/2017
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Oasis Hotel and Convention Center
Target Audience: NHA, RN, LPN, AD, OT, PT, RD/DTR, SW
CE Approved: NHA (5 hours; Administrative)
Program: Registration 8:30 a.m., Program 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. , Lunch 12 – 1 p.m.
Purpose: To provide managers best practices for hiring, building, and managing effecting care teams in long-term care. Team qualities, communication, problem solving, and how to improve team performance will be discussed.
1. Identify the top 10 qualities of team members.
2. Differentiate between groups and teams.
3. Demonstrate effective and deliberate team communication.
4. Define team decision making and problem solving techniques.
5. Overcome destructive behaviors for improved team performance.
Speaker: Angela Keeven, LMSW, LNHA, OwnLiving, LLC, St. Louis, Missouri
Bookings are closed for this event.